Having a terms and conditions page in your website or for your business is very important to deal with legal issues, the main reason many online businesses and website have Terms and condition page is to inform the users to accept for the terms that the company has for the usage of the products and services.
If you having a blog or website and you are providing services, it’s so much important to have a TOS (Terms & Conditions) page on your site.
There are many free services or tools available online to generate a free customized copy of the TOS (Terms & Conditions) document for your website, all you have to do is, just type in some basic information about your business or website, this will generate a TOS page for your website, later you can upload that document or copy that information and use it on your website or blog.
8 Best Free Terms & Conditions Generators Online
- getterms.io (Getterms.io)
- termly.io/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions-generator (Termly.io)
- termsandconditionsgenerator.com (Terms and Conditions Generator)
- termsandconditionstemplate.com/generate (Terms and Conditions Template Generator)
- shopify.com/tools/policy-generator/terms-and-conditions (Shopify – Terms and conditions generator)
- termsfeed.com/terms-conditions/generator (Termsfeed – Terms and Conditions Generator)
- madsubmitter.com/terms-conditions-generator (Madsubmitter – TOS Generator Tool)
- templatelab.com/terms-and-conditions-templates (Templatelab – 40+ Free Terms and Conditions Templates)
With these above tools, you can generate Terms and conditions for your Websites, blogs, E-commerce Store, Mobile apps. Facebook apps, SAAS applications Etc.